Saturday, October 2, 2010

I haven't found my MUSE.


Okay, Lets cut to the chase without mincing phrases , this is my first time here. Yeah, I'm a Blog Virgin. There are a lot of people who cross your path and fuel your imagination and creativity. They propel you to conjure up bigger and better ideas. They are the ignition that trigger powerful concepts, grand plans and designs of immense proportions. Unfortunately no such person crossed my path yet. The only serious advice I got was from a friend who asked me to start blogging. I always wanted to thank facebook for reliving me from a dangerous "keep your thoughts" to yourself addiction. Since, those 420 character limit wasn't enough to complete my pointless ramblings  here I'm blogging about how a total thoughtless Jerk I'm. So here I'm born into a vast, populated, in-fact over populated expanse of blogosphere. I'm hoping to enjoy everything thats gonna happen over here and I'm about to claim my distorted life, and reorient myself to being a Netaholic and drown my sorrows in coffee, tea, beer, blog posts and comments.Hola, I'm here!!
Comments are more than welcome.
Cheers Mates!

1 comment: